Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are pleased to announce the use of SchoolMessenger to provide communication on matters such as district emergencies, attendance, and other items of interest.
In order to be contacted, you must create a preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s Contact Manager. The Contact Manager allows you to control your contact preferences. It also works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
To access your account:
- Login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click the link for SchoolMessenger
- Click contact manager to adjust any school messenger preferences.
- If you add a phone number or change an email address please also notify the school so they can update your powerschool records.
- Click Save
- Click Messages to view messages sent by the schools.
Please feel free to contact your child’s school with any questions!