Tip of the week:
For instructions to remove outdated addresses Outlook has "remembered", click here
Additional Tip of the Week and Software How-To Documents
Employees of Weston Public School can download a full, licensed copy of the latest version of Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) for use on your home computer! Both the 2013 Windows PC and 2011 MAC OS X Versions are available. Microsoft Office Download available for Home Use - Just $9.95.
We are part of Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP) which enables our employees to get a licensed copy of certain Microsoft Office desktop applications to install and use on your home computer! You will download the software from the Microsoft web site and can even purchase a DVD for backup purposes. The cost for this software is $9.95 for the basic download plus an additional amount if you would like to receive a DVD through the US Mail.
The process only takes a few minutes to complete and you will be downloading in no time.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site:
- Navigate your favorite Internet browser to http://hup.microsoft.com/
- Select "United States" from the available list of Countries and Regions
- Choose an appropriate language for viewing the order Web Site (note that the Office application itself will be in English).
- Enter your Weston Schools e-mail address (faculty and staff only right now) and insert the following program code: 099B90542B.
FOR MAC USERS: You will find the appropriate MAC version of Office by clicking on the Tab "Other Products" on that page. Note: This Program Code is for Weston Schools use only and you MAY NOT share this number with anyone outside of Weston Public Schools.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your eligibility.
- Place your order online, and you will be able to download the installation file immediately. If you requested a DVD copy as well, it will be shipped to the address you provided when you requested it.
- You may install, use and update the Office application for as long as you are employed by Weston Public Schools.
We hope you enjoy this valuable benefit!